Hi guys what’s up how are you are you ok today I am present here for telling about The ultimate workout shoulder so let’s start now.
1 seated dumbbell press shoulder
- each hand above shoulder level with a pronated grip (palms facing forward). Keep your head straight, spine aligned and eyes
- focused forward with your shoulders shifted back as you press the dumbbells overhead in an arc toward each other — but don’t let them touch at the top. After a squeeze, reverse the motion under control.
2 Seated barbell shoulder press
- Find a barbell press station not all gyms have one, so you may have to make one yourself using a low-back bench set inside a power rack. Sit erect,
- keeping your lower back slightly arched and your feet flat on the floor. Grasp the bar outside of shoulder width with a palms-forward grip, elbows pointing
- down and outward. Carefully unrack the bar and hold it at shoulder level. In a smooth, strong motion, press the bar straight up to just short.
3 Dumbbell lateral raise
- your abs tight chest up and shoulders back. With your head straight, hold the dumbbells at your sides with a neutral grip.
- Without using momentum, raise the dumbbells out to your sides in a wide arc, keeping your elbows and hands moving together in the same plane.
- Raise the dumbbells just above shoulder level and hold momentarily in the peak contracted position. Slowly lower the dumbbells down along the same path and repeat
4 Face pull
- the on a pulldown station, and make sure you select a heavy enough weight to counterbalance your weight. Stand in front of the pulley and
- grasp each end of the rope with an overhand grip so your palms are facing each other, then lift your elbows up to shoulder level and to the sides. Now place one
- foot on the kneepad, which in this case helps anchor you better than keeping both feet on the floor. To start, lean back so your body forms a 45-degree angle to the floor and, keeping
- your elbows elevated, pull the rope back toward your face until your hands are alongside your ears. Squeeze, then reverse to the start, not letting the weight stack touch down between reps
The ultimate workout shoulder about this you read and follow these workout of shoulder.Thankyou i hope you like this post we will soon next post.