Hi friends how are you I hope you are fine today I am going to telling about Benefits Of Green Tea so let’s start now
1 Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve HealthGreen tea is more than just green liquid
- Many of the bioactive compounds in the tea leaves do make it into the final drink, which contains large amounts of important nutrients.
- It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants
- These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in aging and all sorts of diseases
- One of the more powerful compounds in green tea is the antioxidant Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which has been studied to treat various diseases and may be one of the main reasons green tea has such powerful medicinal properties.
2 Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- reen tea does more than just keep you awake, it can also make you smarter
- The key active ingredient is caffeine, which is a known stimulant.
- It doesn’t contain as much as coffee, but enough to produce a response without causing the “jittery” effects associated with too much caffeine.
- What caffeine does in the brain is to block an inhibitory neurotransmitter called Adenosine. This way, it actually increases the firing of neurons and the concentration of neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine (3, 4).
- Caffeine has been intensively studied before and consistently leads to improvements in various aspects of brain function, including improved mood, vigilance, reaction time and memory (5).
- However… green tea contains more than just caffeine. It also has the amino acid L-theanine, which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier (6)
- Many people report having more stable energy and being much more productive when they drink green tea, compared to coffee.
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there.
- This is because green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate, in human controlled trials (11, 12).
- In one study in 10 healthy men, green tea increased energy expenditure by 4% (13).
- Another study showed that fat oxidation was increased by 17%, indicating that green tea may selectively increase the burning of fat (14)
4 Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- Cancer is caused by uncontrolled growth of cells. It is one of the world’s leading causes of death.
- It is well known that oxidative damage contributes to the development of cancer and that antioxidants can have a protective effect (20).
- Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants, so it makes perfect sense that it could reduce your risk of cancer, which it appears to do:
so freinds this some information about of green tea Benefits Of Green Tea enjoy this we will see you soon next post